Guest Service Representative R12 - Store 88
Company: Thorntons Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description The Guest Service Representative is responsible for
delighting Thorntons guests with prompt and courteous service,
maintaining merchandise, and supporting store goals and
initiatives. Requirements Essential Job Functions (RESPONSIBLE
- Delivers guest service with a "how may I help you" attitude.
Looks for opportunities to delight guests and follows instructions
from store management.
- Ring all sales as discussed in the operations procedures.
- Assure proper sale and accounting of money orders/lottery
- Accurately account for price overrides, store use of
merchandise, voids, returns and waste.
- Keep coolers, fast lane merchandise, store shelves, and
displays fully stocked and fronted at all times.
- Clean and maintain equipment and ready high-margin products
such as coffee, fountain drinks, etc.
- Use suggestive selling techniques to suggest items to guests
that complement their purchases, and asks our guests if they are a
refreshing rewards member at the beginning of every
- Ensure that the Store Management is made aware of all sales,
cash, or operating discrepancies.
- Clean windows, floors, shelving, counters, gas pumps regularly,
and restrooms per store operating procedures (daily check
- Clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the store as
- Advise store management of any maintenance or safety
- Practices safe working habits that align with company safety
- Properly uses the Guest Service Department for guest service
- Stay familiar with all Thorntons policies applicable to the GSR
position as outlined on Thorntons Intranet.
- Adheres to all city, county, and state alcohol and tobacco and
all other applicable laws and regulations
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Maintain PAR levels as outlined on PAR sheet per store
expectations. Preferred Qualifications Education High School
Diploma or GED Experience All experience will be considered
Knowledge/Skills Ability to speak, read, understand, and write the
English language. Ability to perform accurate mathematical
calculations High energy and strong work ethic. Excellent
interpersonal skill. Strong guest service skills. Works well with
others in a team environment Sufficient visual acuity to check
identification and process money orders. Ability to read and
understand instructions for operation of electronic cash registers
and other equipment. Ability to read electronic fuel reports.
Equipment/Special Expertise N/A Other Considerations Must be able
to climb a ladder to clean windows, stock shelves, make price
changes, etc. Properly records time on the TOTS systems and signs a
time report verifying all hours worked Understands that company
funds are not available for personal use
Keywords: Thorntons Inc, Evansville , Guest Service Representative R12 - Store 88, Sales , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!