Customer Service Rep(02912) - 820 S Park Ave.
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility daily
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both
Over the phone and in person
- Must have basic mathematical skills to make correct monetary
change. (may use calculator)
- Deliver flyers and door hangers
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing
other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 34 degrees in
cooler to 90 degrees
and above in some work areas.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walking, lifting
and carry approximately 3 to 30
pounds. Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb
ladder to change reader board,
clean walls, perform maintenance.
In addition to all the above, the following applies to team members
in driver and store management positions.
Deliver product by car and then to door of customer. Deliver flyers
and door hangers.
Must have valid driver's license with safe driving record meeting
company standards. Minimum of a 2 year driving
history and insured vehicle.
Able to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery
Varying and sometimes delivering in adverse weather conditions
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Evansville , Customer Service Rep(02912) - 820 S Park Ave., Sales , Herrin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!