Posted on: March 17, 2019
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Electrical Technician jobs in Evansville, IN. These jobs are temp to hire opportunities! As an Electrical Technician worker, you will perform Electrical infrastructure and equipment installation, troubleshooting, repair and general maintenance support for the plant.
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Assembly jobs include but are not limited to:
- Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains electrical / electronic systems, circuits and equipment
- Trouble-shoots basic control circuits
- Terminates wires to circuit breakers, transformers and terminal blocks
- Diagnoses malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using testing devices such as ohmmeters, ammeters, voltmeters, oscilloscopes
- Installs conduit, pulls wires and cables
- Work in teams with other electricians and electronic technicians with various tasks
- Use label maker to properly label breakers, contractors, wires and other electrical components
- Adheres to all safety requirements including lockout / tagout procedures, wearing proper PPE, hazard identification
- Performs work as a team member to assist in the completion of any maintenance tasks throughout the plant
- Use various hand tools and small power tools to complete any assigned task
- Must have a good understanding of AC (110-240-460 Electrical Circuits) and DC circuitry
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and electrical codes
- Identify malfunctioning components, find and report part name and number to supervisor for ordering correct replacement
- Provide preliminary hand sketches and cost estimates for materials to complete assigned projects
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for an Electrical Technician job:
- High School Diploma / GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring basic math skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have 2-5 years of experience or must have completed an apprenticeship or tech school training in the field or related area
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Able to wire single phase and 3-phase circuits up to 480 Volts
- Able to read electrical schematics
- Demonstrated experience in trouble-shooting control circuits and industrial electronics.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot equipment and determine root cause to be a mechanical, electrical or controls problem
- Previous maintenance mechanic experience
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours; lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Requires hand, arm, back, and leg strength; Also, bending and squatting ability
- Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work at heights up to 50 ft
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed
- Perform physically demanding tasks daily
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
What's in this for you?
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have openings on all shifts!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembly job with a local client in Evansville, IN! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve. Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America’s top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all. We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Evansville , Electrical Technician, Professions , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!