No Touch Refer OTR CDL A Tractor Trailer Driver
Company: Perdue Transportation Inc. - PTI
Posted on: January 11, 2019
OTR CDL A DRIVER
Perdue Transportation, Inc. is currently seeking experienced Over The Road tractor trailer drivers to pull out of our facilities.
To load, unload, and deliver dressed poultry, crude and refined oil, contract backhauls and other in-bound and out-bound products and materials to plants, customers, and distributors.
- Refrigerated transportation of Perdue food products throughout the Eastern, and Midwest US
- Fleet of 210 late model tractors and 700 refrigerated trailers
- Outstanding safety record
- Family owned since 1920
- Fleet facilities in MD, DE, VA, NC, SC, GA & PA
- No Touch /Low Touch freight
- Fuel bonus (paid quarterly)
- Good miles / Home every 5-7 days/ Uniforms provided
- 401k match up to 5%
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
COMPETITIVE PAY PACKAGE:
- Average $1650/week
Normal Work Schedule:
- Days of Work: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday based on load assignments and company requirements. Varied, no set days.
- Load, unload, and deliver dressed poultry, meal, refined oil, contract backhauls and other inbound and outbound products and materials to plants, customers, and distributors as assigned.
- Observe and maintain all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements regarding hours of service, log book, vehicle inspections, load inspections, and securing load.
- Operate a tractor and trailer in a safe manner consistent with all Federal, State and Local laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Conduct pre and post vehicle inspections and complete reports as required by Company policies.
- Complete all Company paperwork to include but not limited to pay envelopes, overage, shortage, damaged claims, and trip reports.
- Understand and use the telephone, voice response, and satellite system in order to communicate with customers, dispatchers, and supervisory personnel.
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor.
- Applicants must have two years of Over the Road driving experience; or one year Over the Road driving experience with a certificate from an accredited driving program.
- Class A CDL driver s license
- Pass a DOT physical
- Must be at least 24 years of age
- Provide a current and clear Motor Vehicle Record.
- Strong communication skills
- High School Graduate or GED
- Certificate from an accredited driving program.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are qualified and interested,
please click APPY BELOW and complete the next steps to express your candidacy.
Keywords: Perdue Transportation Inc. - PTI, Evansville , No Touch Refer OTR CDL A Tractor Trailer Driver, Professions , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!