Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Dollar General
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $95,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,600-$1,770 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 230294Overview
- Haul dry van trailer and/or reefer.
- 100% hand unload freight utilizing rolltainers, Uboats,
- Drive within the Northeast, Midwest and as far south as South
Carolina. Insight from drivers on this account Pay and bonus
- Hourly pay and load pay. Stay out incentives available the
longer you stay out.
- Earn at least $1,175 in weekly guarantee pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL). Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Pay includes all facets of the
exact job you do. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Evansville , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Dollar General, Professions , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...