Private Cloud Consultant
Company: Applab Systems Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Hope you are doing good...!
I am Ravi represented to Applab Systems and I have an excellent job
opportunity for you. Please find the below job description and if
you are comfortable, please reply or contact me for further
Job Title: Private Cloud Consultant
Location: Princeton, NJ (Day 1 onsite)
Job Type: 6-12+ month Contract
Note Please make sure the candidate should have knowledge of
Converge infra - ESX + vBlock (Linux optional) + Simplivity.
As a member of our Systems Engineering team, you will be
responsible for deploying and supporting the solution within the
customer data centers.
- Working side-by-side in a truly collaborative manner with our
architecture, operations, sales, marketing, and executive
leadership team to provide best in class solutions, services, and
- Collaborating with your peers in the Systems Engineering group
to ensure that our solutions and services meet and exceed our
client's expectations and achieve our rigorous quality
- Becoming an expert in the OpenStack standard platform and
enhancements to this platform.
- Typical job functions include:
- On-going operations in a large-scale, multi-cloud
- Proactive system/network monitoring & troubleshooting.
- Proactive system capacity planning.
- Deployment and task automation.
- Issue/Incidence response.
- Code-level analysis of issues including root cause
determination and/or potential code fix.
- Peer-level customer support for low-level, highly-technical
- Join and contribute to the communities and foundations that
support our chosen open-source technologies and platforms. How you
provide support will be dictated by your own interests, abilities,
and personal passions.
- You will be required to have fun, love what you do, and support
a transparent and open work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in CS... nice to have but... we'll focus on
what you know right now, what you have accomplished, where you
shine, and how your current and future goals mesh with
- 10+ years of Linux administration and engineering experience
including a deep understanding of the Linux networking stack at the
- 3+ years Python development experience or an equal level of
level of proficiency in another language. For candidates that have
experience with languages other than Python, we will ask you
- Skilled Linux administrator with extensive experience managing
and supporting the Linux operating system. IT experience in large -
scale enterprise support. Proficient in all aspects of Server
computing Infrastructure Management and also worked on Red Hat
Enterprise Linux, Sun Solaris.
- Provide code/script/recipe examples pertinent to infrastructure
- Be happy learning Python! OpenStack's code-base is written in
Python so becoming comfortable with Python is required.
- Knowledge of Ansible is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of modern virtualization technologies (5+
years - KVM knowledge is a must).
- Experience deploying a host virtualization platform. Specific
experience with a cloud platform not required.(5+ Years)
- Having led, or participated in, the implementation of at least
one configuration management system (Chef, Puppet, Salt Stack,
- Extensive experience with fully implemented automation
- Hands-on networking experience and a strong foundational
knowledge of networking models including VLAN's, WAN, routing,
- Vblock experience - Design, build & Manage VBLOCK
- VBlock Support Engineers typically span VMware products and
related infrastructure including: Esxi, vSphere, SRM, storage
- *Proficient in upgrading vBlock system components using Release
Certification Matrix (RCM) which define software, firmware, and
hardware that VCE tests and validates as supported for a VBlock
- Experience to troubleshoot all vBlock related issues
(performance and incident management).
- Prior experience working in a start-up operation is strongly
desired but not required.
- We need people who know how to work independently and make
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong application, operating system, kernel, and hardware
debugging skills. Windows experience is a plus.
- The ability to demonstrate a high degree of passion for your
craft is a requirement.
- Our on-staff experts love what they do, are continuous
learners, anxious to take on new challenges, and mindful of best
practices to ensure optimal service.
- Operating Systems: RHEL 6.0/7.0/8.0, Solaris 9/10
- Networking: LDAP, DNS, NIS, NFS, DHCP, SSH, TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP,
- Automation Tools: Chef and puppet, Python, Shell scripting,
- Cluster: VERITAS Cluster Server, RHN satellite cluster, Redhat
- Web/Application Server: Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere, WebLogic,
VPC, AWS, WebSphere Application Server 7.x, Jboss servers.
- Hardware: Client Proliant, Client-460C Blade, IBM F-series
P-series RS/6000, SUN M5000, SPARC/Netra SPARC/T-series server,
Client Blade Servers(C7000), VBLOCK.
- Storage Hardware: Symmetrix EMC Vmax, FC, Brocade FC Switches,
iSCSI/ FC Storage arrays, RAID Storage arrays.
+1 732-847-2072 Ext. 587
AppLab Systems, Inc.
4365 Route 1 South, Suite 105, Princeton, NJ 08540
Keywords: Applab Systems Inc, Evansville , Private Cloud Consultant, Professions , Princeton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...