Quality Control Technician
Company: Ervin Cable Construction
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Overview and Essential FunctionsLooking for an opportunity to
make a difference? Then you may have found your next career move.
We're looking for a Technician Quality Control to join our team and
help connect America. Performs lead duties in identifying and
addressing field quality deficiencies resulting in fewer damages.
What you'll do---
- You will select audits by working with operations supervisors,
managers, and Field Check partners to prevent potential
- You will perform field audits for accuracy of marks and
compliance with applicable state laws, regulations, and contractual
obligations per clients.
- You will conduct root cause analysis on quality failures.
- You will complete all applicable forms and documents required
for the auditing and investigation processes, and communicate
audits and investigation findings with quality assurance and
- You will correct field risk findings and coach/mentor
- You will perform quality assurance ride-along with field
technician upon Operations Manager request.
- You will provide frequent and ongoing feedback to Field Check
partner to improve quality results and reduce damages.
- You will provide witness testimony in small claims and
litigated cases when necessary.QualificationsWho we are looking
- You have 5 or more years of locating experience and/or
- You are able to troubleshoot difficult locates and proficiently
interpret all utility plats.
- You are proficient in using different locating equipment.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or Google
- You may have 5 years of more years of investigation
experience.Benefits and Company SummaryWhat you'll get...
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and HolidaysWho we are...We are a company united
in our vision of connecting America. Our culture is grounded in and
shaped by our values. These values act as our behavioral compass
and guide how we interact with each other, our customers, and the
communities in which we operate. Across our teams, we strive to
treat each other with respect, value different perspectives and
experiences, keep our and others, safety top of mind, and uphold
the highest ethical standards. Our company supplies the single most
critical resource telecom service providers need: skilled people.We
serve the nation from more than 500 field offices and are
unparalleled in scope and scale. Our talented workforce of over
15,000 employees provides a wide array of specialty services
including construction, engineering, underground facility locating,
fulfillment, and program management.We provide opportunities for
our people to learn and develop the skills and knowledge to be
successful in their current role as well as to prepare them for
future growth within the company. Join us! EEOOur Company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected
veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against
any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.The
Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's
policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws
respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring
decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the
Law poster and the Supplement. ()The Company also does not consider
criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.Applicants
applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose
arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Keywords: Ervin Cable Construction, Evansville , Quality Control Technician, Professions , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...