Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $103,000 - Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,410-$1,720 weeklyHome time: Every other
weekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 200173Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 per driver in weekly guarantee pay during
your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL). Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find a
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team driving
- More money - The biggest combination of potential miles and
money in the Schneider fleet.
- Less wasted time - Premium loads with longer lengths of haul
and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- New equipment - Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months
old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded
driver's seat and more. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1500PI200839897
Keywords: Schneider, Evansville , Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!