Supply Chain Manager
Company: CB Mining
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This salaried position is an integral role for future business
development at CB Mining. The position will take a lead role in
interfacing with suppliers for CB Mining. Ranging from supplier
establishment, open RFQ's, to orders and expediting. Additionally,
this position will play an important role in maintaining parts
master data.This position must perform all of the following:
- Responsible for maintaining vendor master data sheet.
- Interface with vendors to assist in expediting open
- Work with Branch Op Manager, and Parts and service
administrator to address challenges in quote receipts, and
- Use all DBSI and WMS tools to resolve inventory and assist
- Setup and Maintain DBS Parts master data including dnet,
consumer list, descriptions, or potentially replacements.
- Manage orders with major and minor suppliers.
- Ensure safety, ethics and all company policies are followed
- Provide support to call centers as needed.
- Research backordered parts details and provide communication of
- Correct grieved orders.
- Submit and manage future dated orders based on Parts/Service
need by expectations
- Assist with maintaining stock levels to meet customer needs,
and CB Mining inventory expectations.
- Previous relationships with major suppliers a plus.
- Strong communications and negotiating skills
- Work with suppliers to resolve Billing challenges
- Technical knowledge of underground longwall market and Room and
Market a plus.
- Some travel may be required to collaborate with suppliers or Cb
Mining Team for future business strategy.This position will also
perform any combination of the following duties:
- Assist organization as needed to ensure the customers are being
- Utilization of personal computers as well as literature sources
such as DBS, SIS Web, Applicant Pool, service manuals, parts books,
service warranty guides, etc; to find information on invoices, work
orders, parts availability, repair procedures, flat rate pricing,
product repair history, components under warranty coverage, and
other similar information
- Perform other work-related duties as assignedKnowledge and
- Be an inspiring leader and promote a positive company
- Thorough understanding of company policies and standard
- Ability to work with multiple departments and personnel over
entire CB territory
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Solid computer skills with a working knowledge of DBS,
Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong customer service orientation
- Available24/7 to support customer and industry
- CPR/ First Aid Trained or willing to be trained and
- A get it done attitudeWe are an equal opportunity employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CB Mining, Evansville , Supply Chain Manager, Professions , Marion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!