Apartment Maintenance Technician
Company: Monarch Investment and Management Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Monarch Investment has opportunity knocking in the Evansville,
IN Area! - We are currently interviewing candidates for an
Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our team at North Park
Apartments! - Pay is up to $19 an hour to start plus on-call,
monthly and quarterly bonus potential!Wanting to get your hands
dirty doing make readies, work orders, general maintenance and
repair? - Apply today to become part of Monarch Investment and
Management Group. - Now in 20 states nationwide and growing!Great
Compensation and Benefits:
- Up to $19.00 per hour to start PLUS
- monthly & quarterly bonus based on performance!
- Weekly pay for on-call whether you are called out or not when
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions with up to a 3%
- Tool reimbursement program.
- Power tool battery exchange program.
- Winter boot reimbursement program.
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+
Years = 160 Hours.
- Amazing medical starting at $30.00/m for a great, comprehensive
- Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid additional training/school.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon,
Expedia, Office Depot and more.What we are looking -for:
- Ensure all work orders are completed in a timely manner based
- Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenants.
- Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications.
- Exterior maintenance as needed.
- Participate in coverage of a 24/7 emergency cell phone
(approximately 1 out of every 3 weeks)What you should -have based
- 2+ years' experience in maintenance.
- 1+ years in multifamily housing preferred.
- Dry walling including painting and carpentry.
- Working knowledge of plumbing including sweating copper
- Working knowledge of electrical including outlets, switches and
- A valid Driver's License is REQUIRED
- CPO & HVAC EPA Certifications preferred -but not requiredYou
will be asked to complete a written skills test to assess your
skill level as part of the interview process.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Monarch Investment and Management Group, Evansville , Apartment Maintenance Technician, Professions , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!