Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (Owensboro & Henderson KY)
Company: TheraTree Pediatric Services, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Who We Are: TheraTree is a pediatric therapy practice in Western
Kentucky who is committed to growing minds, bodies, and spirits
through Occupational Therapy , Speech Therapy , Physical Therapy ,
Behavioral Therapy , and Mental Health Therapy . We're out to
create thriving children who's voices are heard, bodies that move,
they are independent experiencing a life they love, and are in turn
an inspiration for what is possible in life. Our Clinicians'
Purpose: To grow minds, bodies, and spirits holistically through
effective and efficient therapeutic services so that children and
families have a new access to happy, healthy, well balanced lives
and have become an inspiration to the community for what is
possible in life. As a Behavior Analyst at TheraTree you can be a
remarkable contribution to a child's life. Responsibilities of a
Behavior Analyst: Perform skilled therapeutic services within the
Behavioral Analyst's scope of practice. Including:
- Screening & Evaluation for Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Administer and interpret standardized assessments that identify
deficits related to behavior.
- Establish and update plans of care for ABA Therapy.
- Supervise Assistant Behavior Analysts and Registered Behavior
- Make progress with patients directly and indirectly through
treatment of Applied Behavioral Analysis and family education
- Reassess and re-evaluate progress that leads to discharge for
all goals met.
- Celebrate patient success such that they are an inspiration for
- Educate the public on how Behavior Therapy helps, such that the
community sees help is available and possible.
- Support the whole child with our complimentary
multidisciplinary team approach.
- Choose your passion with our various settings of outpatient in
Owensboro and Henderson KY and/or remote telehealth. (Ask about
your preferred setting in your interview.) Behavior Analyst
- Efficiency without giving up Effectiveness with your time.
- Graduate of an accredited Applied Behavioral Analysis Program
or completed equivalent curriculum.
- Preferred: Board Certification obtained from the Behavior
Analyst Certification Board (BACB) OR eligible to begin fieldwork.
- Fieldwork eligible trainees welcome to apply! Paid supervision
at no cost to you!
- Licensed and/or eligible for licensure as a Behavior Analyst as
required in the state of Kentucky.
- Will assist with obtaining temporary licensure for fieldwork
trainees. Apply for Henderson: Apply for Owensboro: Apply for
Behavior Health Manager: What you'll love about our BENEFITS: Our
Investment in You learn more
- Motivating Pay Package
- Bonus Pay opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continued Education
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid CF supervision We Grow Your Skill Set learn more
- Paid Training
- Ongoing training reimbursement
- Mentorships Available
- Company culture that values empowerment , responsibility ,
leadership and integrity . Opportunities To Shine learn more
- Promotion Opportunities - Behavior Manager and Beyond!
- Leadership Bonuses reward your investment in others
- Opportunities to mentor and educate others and be rewarded
- Staff Share Success!
- "I Love our bonus program! It gives a ton of motivation to
staff!" - Arrielle, RBT
- "I love growing minds, bodies, and spirits at TheraTree
Pediatric Services! What a wonderful and inspiring job! I love
being able to see kids have fun while meeting goals to build many
different developmental skills they need for everyday life. I love
my job and the rewarding nature of helping grow minds, bodies and
spirits!" - Faith, MS, OTR/L
- "My son started at TheraTree almost 2 years ago Since Andy has
been going to TheraTree he is more focused, and is right on track.
Andy has developed new motor skills and social skills. Andy has
become a brighter kid. Thank you TheraTree and Cole for all you do
for us!" Andy's Mom
- Hear more from our team: Live a life you love knowing YOU were
the difference. Apply for Henderson: Apply for Owensboro: Apply for
Behavior Health Manager:
Keywords: TheraTree Pediatric Services, LLC, Evansville , Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (Owensboro & Henderson KY), Professions , Henderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!