Posted on: November 26, 2022
About usWhen you join the Arrowleaf team, you are committing to
a meaningful career where your work will make a difference for your
neighbors throughout Southern Illinois and strengthen our region as
a whole. You'll have a chance to build well-being not just for the
people you work with, but for yourself as well, as you gain
life-changing experiences, enjoy highly competitive benefits, and
experience unmatched opportunities for advancement.About the roleWe
are looking for qualified candidates that possess the drive and
skills to work for an organization that is rapidly growing and
evolving. Our Supervised Residential Program provides adults living
with substantial levels of mental illness or disability with 24/7
services through recovery-oriented community residential
facilities.What we're looking for
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Qualifies as a Rehabilitative Services Associate (RSA); Mental
Health Professional (MHP) preferred
- Skill in the delivery of rehabilitative services to adults
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; basic computer
- Knowledge of local health and human services resources.
- Knowledge of basic crisis intervention and conflict resolution
techniques. What you'll do
- Provide care for individuals with substantial levels of mental
illness or disability to assist the individual in becoming
integrated into his/her community or the least restrictive
- Assist in the development of the individual treatment plan
collaboratively with consumers and the QMHP by defining goals,
specific outcomes, and time frames for treatment.
- Monitor consumer behavior.
- Provide crisis intervention to stabilize the consumer's
condition by utilizing short-term crisis intervention techniques
and/or referral to other support services.
- Facilitate comprehensive consumer care by providing case
management services and teaching necessary life skills to residents
of the facility
- Facilitate recreation/socialization and cultural activities for
consumers which provide enjoyable outings that prepare and
encourage them to engage in activities independent of the
- Demonstrate active involvement in supervision and clinical
- Provide and arrange transportation services to consumers which
they translate to their natural environment.
- Complete all required forms and documentation in a timely and
- Effectively intervene and participate in behavior intervention
program as written per client, as applicable.
- Demonstrates active involvement in team/program meetings,
supervision, and agency/community events and activities as
assigned.You will enjoy
- A culture of collaboration
- Professional development opportunities
- A family-oriented atmosphere
- 100% employer-paid health insurance & life insurance.
- Health wellbeing stipend
- Up to 368 hours of paid time off just within your first year of
employment! Includes 13 holidays, personal, sick and bereavement
leave, vacation and volunteer paid time off.
- Additional opportunities for compensation are available above
starting salary!Locations: Anna, IL and Vienna, IL Available
shifts:1. Floater shift - covering hours and completing
miscellaneous tasks at all locations (Karnak, Rosiclare, Anna,
Vienna)2.Anna location:Sunday OFFMonday OFFTuesday 10:30pm -
12amWednesday 12am - 7:45am; 11:30pm - 12amThursday 12am - 7:45am;
8:30pm - 12amFriday 12am - 8amSaturday 9am - 8pmSelection of
employees for Arrowleaf shall be performed in such a manner as to
ensure equal consideration of all qualified applicants. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability, marital status, protected veteran status
or national origin. Full-time (40 hours/week)Available shifts:1.
Floater shift - covering hours and completing miscellaneous tasks
at all locations (Karnak, Rosiclare, Anna, Vienna)2.Anna
location:Sunday OFFMonday OFFTuesday 10:30pm - 12amWednesday 12am -
7:45am; 11:30pm - 12amThursday 12am - 7:45am; 8:30pm - 12amFriday
12am - 8amSaturday 9am - 8pmPI196560741
Keywords: Arrowleaf, Evansville , Residential Technician, Professions , Vienna, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!