Behavior Technician (BT/RBT)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Behavior Technician (BT / RBT)Starting at $15 Per Hour, Paid
Training OpportunitiesPart-Time or Full-Time Positions
Available$1,000 sign on bonus Behavior Technician Job Duties:
- Work directly with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder at
the Hope Autism Clinic to teach children with ASD using the
principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Effectively communicate with families/guardians about their
- Work with the treatment team to track session data and help
clients achieve individualized communication and early learning
- Assist with planning and preparing for clinic-based group
- Model professional appearance and attitudes. Minimum
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Successful background clearance. Preferred Qualifications:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a psychology, education, or
human services related field.
- Experience working with people with developmental
- Enthusiasm for working with children.
- Has obtained Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential
from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Who We
AreHope is a clinical, educational, and therapeutic provider for
individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities,
including Autism Spectrum Disorder. Hope Clinical Care, Hope's
outpatient therapeutic services company, provides therapy services
to children with autism and developmental disabilities. At Hope
Autism Clinics, Board Certified Behavior Analysts and other
qualified service professionals provide medically necessary Applied
Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, Speech Language Therapy, autism
screenings, and diagnostic evaluations to children with ASD and
developmental disabilities from birth through school age.
Keywords: Hope, Evansville , Behavior Technician (BT/RBT), Professions , Herrin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!