Company: Transervice Logistics
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Diesel Mechanic/Technician:FUEL OUR "SUCCESS" AND YOURS
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2022 Best Places to
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of
all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air
and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension,
electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and
federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in
accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers,
- 2nd Shift - Flexible start time
- Monday thru Friday
- Weekends OFF!
We'd love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE
to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with us.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks and Equipment
- Boot and Uniform Allowance
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent health benefits
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success
atTranservice Logistics, Inc.This approach has made us the trusted
choice of renowned brands throughout North America for almost half
a century and it extends from our client base to our talented team
members. With more than120 locations, our rapidly growing,
service-oriented company has earned thereputation as a top
organization because we focus on building strong, long-term
relationships with our customers and with our valuable employeeswho
appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you're one
of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug
Free Workplace Requirements:
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum
of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Keywords: Transervice Logistics, Evansville , Diesel Mechanic/Technician, Professions , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!