Senior Construction Manager - Telecom
Company: ElectriCom Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Location: Evansville, INSalary Interval: Salary Exempt
Position DescriptionElectriCom, a Utility Construction company, was
founded in 1960 in Paoli, Indiana. ElectriCom has experienced
continuous growth since its inception. The company takes pride in
focusing on family values both in the workplace and with its
customer base. ElectriCom seeks employees with the ability and
desire to work for a progressive company. ElectriCom offers a
competitive package for both wages and benefits. Employees who show
quality performance will have the opportunity for advancement and
further development of skills. The Senior Construction Manager
position requires skills in both project and people management and
a strong interest in joining a successful and growing company. This
role provides project oversight for aerial and underground
telecommunication construction projects within an assigned area.
This position will work to ensure each project is constructed in
accordance with design, budget, and schedule throughout the project
life cycle.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Single point of contact to manage the deployment, execution and
closeout of a variety of fiber optic projects to include fiber to
the cell-site (FTTCS), fiber to the building (FTTB), fiber to the
home (FTTH), backhaul, backbone, and metro fiber ring build-outs in
rural, residential, and metropolitan areas.
- Lead construction team(s) within residential, rural, and
metropolitan areas including in-house crews and
- Manage project budget, scope definition, and project lifecycle
with profit and loss responsibilities under Directors
- Manage and track project milestones and timelines. Track,
review, and approve in-house and sub-contractor daily production
reports, create and manage progressive project documentation.
- Ensure safety and quality policies and expectations are
- Managing relationship to coordinate with customers, city
officials, jurisdictional authorities, and utility
- Perform on-site surveys and coordinate field meetings to ensure
projects meet the delivery/commitment dates identified.
- Maintain accurate as-builds to ensure all changes in the field
- Maintain inventory controls to ensure minimum levels are
- Ability to engage with the customer/client and establish a
- Ability to listen to customer's needs and propose solutions to
help resolve their issues.
- Be able to communicate internally and externally the technical
aspects of the project in a clear and concise way.
- Routine Training as assigned (LMS, OSHA-10 hour, etc.).COMPANY
- Competitive Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, and
- Health Savings Account (HSA) w/ Company Contributions &
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Virtual Doctor Service through Teladoc
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability after 3 years
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance & Voluntary Short-Term
- Vacation Time/PTO and Paid Holidays
- 3-5+ years in the telecommunications industry with outside
plant construction, fiber optics, telecommunication architectures,
optical transport equipment, and project management
- Experience preferred with OSP management, including quoting,
construction, and delivery.
- Working knowledge of outside plant fiber optic network
infrastructure, engineering design and construction.
- Proficiency with Email, Microsoft Excel and Word, and Google
- Valid Driver's License as regional travel may be required.
- Advanced knowledge of public right of way and ISP/OSP Fiber
Optic Plant deployments to include maintenance of traffic
(MOT).Equal Opportunity EmployerElectriCom is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity,
religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any
other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona
fide occupational qualification).
Keywords: ElectriCom Inc, Evansville , Senior Construction Manager - Telecom, Professions , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!