Production Associate - Day Shift
Company: MasterBrand Cabinets
Posted on: August 7, 2022
* The ability to lift, bend, push, pull, and move materials up
to 50 lbs.
* The ability to stand or walk an entire shift (can be 8-10
* The ability to read measurements, work or calculate numbers, use
handheld tools, including but not limited to handheld pallet jacks,
pneumatic staple guns, industrial hot glue guns, andpower
* Must be 18 years of age, have reliable transportation, and the
ability to work overtime as needed.
* Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing
* Previous experience in assembly or a production-oriented
* 1st Shift hours are approximately 7:00 AM- 3:20 PM, Monday thru
* All the Insurance coverage you'd expect including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts,
wellness programs, 401K all effective 1st of the month following 30
days of employment , plus generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Associate appreciation/recognition programs
* Individual incentives to recognize your attendance
* Scholarship program for children of employees
* Other benefits offered dependent upon plant location, please
check with HR for details.
ABOUT THE JOB
After a 1-2 week training on the basics of cabinet making, AKA
Cabinets 101, You will start your shift with an all-hands meeting
to discuss production goals for the day, safety, and other plant
matters. Together with your teammates, you will manufacturer or
assemble cabinets or cabinet components to meet or exceed
production goals while keeping our Four Basics in Mind
* Safe and Clean Workplace
* Quality at or above expectations
* Complete on-time delivery
* Fashionable products at a fair price
* Aligned- Make sure you and your team know the goals and
objectives that need to be met!
* Agile- Our demand and structure can change quickly, so make sure
you are able to flex when needed.
* Accountable- It takes YOU showing up to work each day for us to
be a successful team and to meet our customer needs.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry
products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a
large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000
employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable,
inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that
bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit
www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee
opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected
veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please send an e-mail to ...@masterbrand.com and
let us know the nature of your request along with your contact
Keywords: MasterBrand Cabinets, Evansville , Production Associate - Day Shift, Professions , Ferdinand, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!