Distribution Center Supervisor
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: June 25, 2022
* Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year experience in
collaborating/leading team projects OR High School/GED and at least
4 years' experience in collaborating/leading team projects OR High
School/GED and United States Armed Forces or equivalent experience
demonstrating leadership skills.
* At least 1 year of experience assisting management with the
assignment of work and responsibilities to coworkers, and/or other
managerial tasks (e.g. monitoring work, taking attendance,
* Experience using Microsoft Office suite.
* Willing to work rotating shifts.
* Experience in identifying operational issues, recommending, and
implementing strategies to resolve problems.
* Experience building and maintaining relationships within a
* Bachelor's degree at least 1 year experience working in a
distribution center/production environment.
* Experience in indirect management of team members, including
coaching, mentoring, assisting in the development, training and
assignment of work/projects to other team members.
* Intermediate to Advanced Experience using Microsoft Office
* Experience working with SPC tracking, AS400, Sort View, or
* Experience in distribution, warehousing, or logistics.
* Experience analyzing operational reports.
* Experience in LEAN manufacturing or logistics environment.
Keywords: Walgreens, Evansville , Distribution Center Supervisor, Professions , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!