Warehouse Package Handler
Company: FedEx Ground
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Auto req ID: 326414BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 15200 Highway 41 N
Zip Code: 47725
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P477/Evansville Colocation
Additional Location Information: $14.25/hour
FedEx Ground Evansville is now hiring package handlers! There will
be full-time positions as well as other job opportunities
Preload: 3:00 a.m. (Sun - Thu.; Tue. - Sat; Mon. - Fri.; Wed -
Sun.; Sat. - Wed.)
Outbound: 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (Sun - Thu; Tue - Sat; Mon-Fri;
Wed. - Sat. ; M,Tu,Tr,F)
*Shift times may vary depending on the volume*
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground, Evansville , Warehouse Package Handler, Professions , Princeton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!