Network Architect - Cloud
Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The Cloud Network Architect will be responsible for designing,
building, and installing cloud computer networks with multiple
providers.- The Cloud Network Architect will work in the Network
Services group and across several business and technology
- Support the planning, quality assurance, architecture design,
and innovation for security services with OneMain's cloud
- Perform cloud security risk assessments and remediation
- Design Network reference architectures for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
solutions and implementations
- Design SIEM monitoring, logging, alerting, and
- Ensure inclusion of security standards and alignment with
technical and reference architectures
- Provide subject matter expertise on cloud technologies
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network
solutions and their framework.
- Develop network cloud technology roadmaps.
- Develop resilient cloud circuitry design
- Design hybrid cloud routing framework
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines
for various projects.
- Manage technology vendors.
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently
impacting and driving competitors.
- Determine product direction.
- Assess vendor development/test strategies.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common
- Solve complex problems with many variables.Required Skills and
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field of
- 8 years of Network Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and facilitate planning and
- Ability to track, manage, and ensure project tasks are
completed in a timely manner
- Experience writing infrastructure-as-code to design, build, and
test cloud security solutions
- Technical knowledge in the following areas: Network Automation,
Network Segmentation, Cloud Architecture (AWS, Azure)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional certification
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous projectsNote:
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance
is not offered for this specific job opportunity.Benefits:Because
we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we
believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That's
why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And moreOur Company:OneMain Financial is the country's largest
lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of
customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans.
Our customers turn to us every day-online and at 1,500 branches in
44 states-to help them take control and improve their financial
lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses,
household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented
and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to
serve our customers when, where and how they want. It's all about
doing the right thing-a mission that hasn't changed for more than
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Evansville , Network Architect - Cloud, Professions , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!