Class B Oil Route Driver - Cape Girardeau,MO
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Cape Girardeau
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Safety-Kleen Cape Girardeau, MO is looking for a Class B Oil Route
Driver to join their safety conscious team! This role will be
responsible for local pick up of used motor oil and new lube oil
products to/from our customer facilities located locally. You will
be required to interface with customers as well load and unload
trucks at customer locations and the refinery.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base salary, plus commissions!;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Generous paid time off, company paid training and
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate Class B Tanker Truck;
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses;
- Perform tank cleaning following all local, state and federal
- Interface and up-sell at customer locations and generate new
leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL License considered an asset;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous sales/route-based experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background;
- Proficiency with Windows and mobile devices (laptop, cell
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.-
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Evansville , Class B Oil Route Driver - Cape Girardeau,MO, Professions , Cape Girardeau, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!