GENERAL FUNCTION: Assists in the development,
execution, and tracking of marketing programs for the assigned
division(s). Helps coordinate and track advertising and promotional
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and recommend marketing initiatives to achieve marketing
goals for assigned division(s).
* Coordinate the production, distribution, and maintenance of the
marketing material inventory.
* Track and audit campaign results. Recommend changes for
improvement and report results.
* Communicate with Affiliates and/or vendors to generate new ideas
and share best practices.
* Communicate with business line personnel in a capacity of
educating and training. Define various marketing initiatives in
order to create awareness and generate opportunities to cross-sell
to existing customer base and to increase relationships through new
* Write and/or proofread various forms of communication such as
newsletters, ads, flyers, brochures, statement inserts, sales
collateral, sales reporting, Internet development, and conversion
* Track and coordinate donation and sponsorship requests,
recommending and executing appropriate donations.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.