Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: RoofClaim, LLC
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Location : Evansville, IN
Duration : Full Time
Compensation : $45k plus uncapped commissions
Jasper Contractors, a national roofing contracting company, has
been offering exceptional roofing services since 2004. We have
earned an excellent reputation and are both BBB accredited and an
Owens Corning platinum preferred contractor.
In order to maximize the growth of our organization, we are looking
for an experienced Recruiter to join the team. This position will
recruit, research, screen and refer candidates for job openings
throughout the US by performing the following duties.
Recruiter Duties and Goals:
- Confers with management to identify personnel needs.
- Assist in the development of recruiting programs, to include
brochures about the organization and it's opportunities to attract
applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and
source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for
specific job openings
- Reviews applications and phone screens applicants to obtain
work history, education, training, job skills and salary
requirements and to provide information about the organization and
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with
others in organization.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups and
other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Works occasionally with external recruiters and employment
agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Utilizes internet online recruiting sources to identify and
- Provides information on company facilities and job
opportunities to potential applicants.
- Coordinates communications with applicants.
- Other duties as assigned.
Corporate Recruiter Qualifications:
- 2 years of recruiting experience, preferable in the sales
- Proven ability to source candidates, including the use of
internet job boards, college campus recruiting and industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting processes and
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic
thinker and self-starter
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable making high volume phone calls
- Excellent customer service/communication/candidate management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external
- Computer proficiency, including demonstrated competence in
Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Behavioral interviewing experience preferred
Corporate Recruiter Benefits:
- Compensation DOE
- 100% Health Paid Benefits for You & Family
- Weekly Payroll
- $45K base salary plus commission
Jasper Contractors, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Jasper Contractors, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits
discrimination or harassment of any kind. Jasper Contractors, Inc.
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for
all employees and to providing employees with a work environment
free of discrimination and harassment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit,
and business need.
Keywords: RoofClaim, LLC, Evansville , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!