Equipment Delivery-Turf - Evansville
Company: Present Hutson Inc
Posted on: June 14, 2019
This individual will provide customers with the pickup and delivery
services they need on their turf equipment. They will also assist
the customer with any training they may need to use the equipment
or answer any questions they may have about the equipment. They may
also transfer equipment from one store location to another.
- Instruct the customer on the use of the equipment being
delivered and accurately answer any questions the customer may
- Properly load and unload the equipment.
- Keep track of all trucks and trailers being used for delivery
and check to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Properly secure the equipment for travel to ensure safety.
- Follow all instructions for pick up, transport and delivery of
utility and small equipment for the dealership or to/from customers
of the dealership.
- Account for all distance traveled in performing assigned
- Keep records of pickup and deliveries and obtain necessary
signatures and receipts as requested by supervisors (and may be
necessary to complete accounting documentation for sales).
- Maintain vehicle in a safe operating condition. Advise
supervisor or manager of necessary repairs.
- Obtain appropriate permits pertaining to job duty.
- Pick up and/or deliver equipment to the customer or a store
- Contact the customer to schedule the date, location, and time
of the delivery.
- Records all the required and necessary customer
- Occasionally fills in or helps the service department when
- Assists with repairs in the shop when needed.
- Organizing and rearranging of the equipment on the lot.
- Cleaning or tidying of tools and equipment in the shop
- Support management in the pursuit of corporate policies, plans,
goals, and long-term objectives.
- Foster a great place to work environment, encouraging
accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to
serving the customer.
- 0-2 years of delivery experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Ability to read maps and navigate the region you are delivering
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and
- An ability to function well as part of a team.
- Diligent attention to detail.
- Diligent attention to safety.
- Ability to operate and instruct the customer on the basic
functions of the equipment being delivered.
- Customer service skills to answer any questions the customer
may have about the equipment.
- Valid Driver?s License
- Forklift Certification
- Medical Certification Card General Physical Requirements
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally
and/or up to 50 pounds frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force
constantly to move objects. Physical Activities
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching,
Standing, Walking, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking,
Hearing, Repetitive Motions, Crawling, Pushing, and Pulling. Visual
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the
accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make
general observations of facilities or structures.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor
vehicles or heavy equipment. Working Conditions
- The worker is subject to both environmental conditions:
Activities occur inside and outside.
- The worker is subject to hazards: Includes a variety of
physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts,
moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and
high places, exposure to high heat or to chemicals.
Keywords: Present Hutson Inc, Evansville , Equipment Delivery-Turf - Evansville, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!