Internal Account Specialist
Company: Gunite Corporation
Posted on: June 14, 2019
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, or related
- 4-7 years of customer service/order entry experience in an
electronically scheduled automotive supply environment.
- Ability to work with customers in a cooperative manner to
- Ability to work under pressure and balance numerous customer
- Ability to work in a ?team? environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, organizational,
presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding, knowledge, and application of Customer
- Experience with Electronic Order Entry, EDI, CRM, and ERP
Systems, with experience in PLEX preferred.
- Ability to recognize customer trends and adapt programs to
- Knowledge of and experience with products, product codes,
shipping requirements, order fulfillment, and pricing
- Ability to gather, analyze, and evaluate customer data
regarding customer build rates.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and applicable
Materials Management software.
- Basic understanding of MS Word and Excel, Internet and
- Intrinsically motivated, confident, organized, & detail
- Demonstrate understanding of customer requirements.
- Understand and apply quality and continuous improvement
- Understand that the responsibility for quality and continuous
improvement is shared by everyone.
- Act as the primary contact for external customers both
international and domestic, primarily being responsible for taking,
confirming and managing orders. Strive to exceed the customer?s
service expectations by attaining first-level call resolution, thus
eliminating the need for callbacks.
- Responsible for accurate order entry, obtaining appropriate
order documentation, maintaining and analyzing open orders, and
picking loads for shipment. Also responsible for monitoring picked
orders and taking necessary action to avoid any late
- Provide customer with information about order status, product
availability, pricing, technical assistance, and any other issues
of concern. Also responsible for suggesting additional and/or
alternative products to meet customer needs.
- Ensure that ?drop-in? orders are managed in a manner that
balances Accuride?s and the customer?s needs. Document customer
lead-time violations in order to assign appropriate freight charges
for ?drop-in? orders and communicate those charges to the
- Report customer build-rate changes and special orders to Sales
- Accept customer warranty information and process warranty
- Responsible for EDI and Spot Order Management consisting of
reconciling accums & RMS contracts and checking error reports as
well as resetting EDI contract accums as requested by the
- Participate in process improvement and continuous improvement
- Effectively address customer complaints.
- Responsible for international and domestic inside sales and
telemarketing. Specialist to contact current and potential
customers to identify interest in Accuride products as well as
provide them with Accuride literature. Setup face-to-face meetings
with a salesperson and the customer to close the sale.
- Analyze orders by looking for trends or issues that may cause
customers not to be serviced properly. Ensure load optimization,
reconcile spot and EDI orders, document freight issues, manage RMS
contracts, report on customer lead-time violations,
- Create ECM codes for new customers that require ASNs or
- Fill out and maintain premium freight forms for charges that
are Accuride responsibility.
- Coordinate between the customer and the plants when the
issuance of a Return Material Authorization is needed.
- Report customer dissatisfaction to manager for follow up and
- Responsible for accurate data collection and on time reporting
of the Customer Drop In (CDI) report.
- Analyze the reason codes on the Performance Metrics/CEA file.
Adjust and maintain the codes to accurately show Customer Service?s
order accuracy. If you experience any difficulties applying for
this position, please click here or call 8129625019. * = Required
Keywords: Gunite Corporation, Evansville , Internal Account Specialist, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!