Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: May 27, 2023
NEW MINIMUM STARTING WAGE OF $16.45 PER HOUR! Up to $2000 SIGN-ON
BONUS!! At Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy in Morganfield,
Kentucky we provide today's youth with the tools they need to be
successful at no cost to them or their families.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Affordable health, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Paid vacation, paid sick time
- 11 paid holidays
- And a chance to make a difference every day!
- Provide guidance for students to achieve a positive attitude
and proper behavior in dormitory living situation and to
- Direct dorm activities as designated.
- Patrol and monitor dormitories and center as required to ensure
safety and proper behavior of students; and resolve potential or
- Assist with recreational activities for students on- and
- Transport students to and from recreational functions, airport
or bus stations as required.
- Enter required attendance information into CIS and ensure all
pass information is correct.
- Direct students or assist in the cleanup and maintenance of the
- Recommend or requisition supplies to provide needs for dorm
living and safety of students.
- Conduct group sessions in accordance with the schedule;
participate in and conduct career preparation, career development
and career transition activities as assigned.
- Complete evaluations for all assigned students and participate
in panels as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards
for a work environment.
- Provide proactive conflict resolution and refer students for
counseling or other activities as necessary.
- Document shift activities in required format.
- Manage the operation of assigned shift in a manner that
promotes a positive living and learning environment for all
- Assist senior residential advisor and manager in coordinating
and instituting programs that foster student retention.
- Conduct required health & safety inspections.
- Documents activities in CIS case notes as required.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff
and other customers.
- Night and overnight shift positions available. Most openings
include a Saturday and/or Sunday night or overnight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working with youth ages 16 and up and/or customer
service experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Evansville , Residential Advisor, Other , Corydon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...