Company: Sigma Inc
Location: Cape Girardeau
Posted on: March 19, 2023
244970 - MRI Technologist - Cape Girardeau, MO - 13 Weeks
Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking for an experienced MRI
Tech to work onsite for our contracted facility.
Shift: Mon - Fri, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- We are looking for a skilled and dedicated MRI technician to be
responsible for providing clear images to Physicians through MRI
scanning. The MRI technician's responsibilities include following
Physicians' instructions, explaining the MRI procedure to patients,
selecting software options and imaging parameters on the MRI
machine, viewing images from the imaging session, and keeping
records of reports. To be a successful MRI technician, you should
have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be
sensitive to the needs of the patients. You should show attention
to detail and be able to work in a team.
- Explaining the MRI process to patients and ensuring the
patients comply with all safety standards.
- Positioning, and possibly sedating, patients to capture clear
images of the correct area of the body.
- Removing and then replacing IVs and catheters for the MRI
- Maneuvering the MRI equipment and positioning it to capture the
- Monitoring patients during scanning and maintaining patients'
- Monitoring MRI equipment functions.
- Ensuring clear images for Physicians to provide accurate
- Recognizing abnormalities and irregularities in images.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, mathematical skills, and technical
- Proficient computer skills
- At least 1 year of experience as an MRI Technologist
- Must be a graduate of a JRCERT approved Radiologic Technology
Program or MRI course
- Current BLS(AHA) certificate upon hire and remain
- ARRT(MR) required
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Evansville , MRI Technologist, Other , Cape Girardeau, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...