Company: Meetings & Events International
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Meetings and Events International (MEI) is a meetings and
communication company providing expert services and technology
solutions for the life science industry. We produce live and
virtual educational events for healthcare professionals and
patients, with a laser sharp focus on compliance. Our success is a
direct reflection of the talented people who make a positive
difference for our clients every day. By joining our team, you are
helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that delivers
on our promises.
This is a hybrid position.
What you'll be doing:
- Review program plans and programs from time of request to
Client Rep closeout completion and reporting.
- Support follow-up by email and phone until program is
- Verify program attendees have provided required information and
are documented and comply with client requirements. Follow up with
program host to gather information as needed.
- Conduct routine reviews of selected program venues for
compliance with venue requirements. Data entry - program attendees
certain program types.
- Program review and final reconciliation.
- Monitor Speaker payments for alignment to contract, program
type and amount for accuracy and facilitate and track corrections
- Work with other departments and vendors to investigate and
resolve data or charges discrepancies
- Summary reporting related to program close statuses and
- Research and provide audit support documentation to client as
- Monitor program conduct against federal, state and clients'
guidelines and policies
- Assist with data checks for transparency reporting
- Review and maintain internal compliance SOPs.
- Provide compliance guidance to Client Reps and internal staff
- Other duties as assigned
Professionalism: Reacts well under pressure; treats others with
respect and consideration; presents oneself with integrity,
confidence and professionalism.
Accountability: Displays a strong commitment to organizational
success and inspires others to commit to goals; presents oneself as
a credible representative of our company to maintain client and
Results Orientation: Consistently delivers required results;
consistently complies with quality standards and meets deadlines;
maintains focus on company service levels.
Customer Service: Understands that all MEI's employees have
external and/or internal customers that they provide services and
information to; honors all of MEI's commitments to customers/venues
by providing helpful, courteous, responsive and knowledgeable
Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops
alternative compliant solutions; works well in group and individual
problem solving situations; encourages others to develop
Teamwork: Works with employees within and across his/her department
to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and
maintains friendly and confident demeanor; values the contributions
Interpersonal Skills: Mentors team through trust and respect; serve
as a positive role model. Focuses on solving conflict; maintains
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to learn, interpret and apply client-specific compliance and
- Computer skills including learning and using custom software,
using data to create reports or conduct information reviews.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to collaborate effectively and to work autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer focused, able to work with employees, vendors and
clients with varying experience and knowledge of the work we do
- Integrity and accountability
- Knowledge of basic math and accounting
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Experience Cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of the life science industry is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in auditing is a plus
What we offer you:
- An open minded, collaborative team of client service
- Opportunities for development and career growth
- Hybrid work schedule
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan: all employees are
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Generous holiday schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Flexible Spending
Account (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA) or Health
Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)), plus short-term and long-term
- Pre-tax transit benefits, Employee Assistance Program, and Pet
This job operates in a professional office environment. The role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones
and copy machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
The employee's job is sedentary. Will use repetitive motion of
hand-write in using computers. Must have normal range of vision to
complete paperwork and review documentation; hearing and speech to
communicate with vendors, contractors, co-workers, employees,
managers, on the telephone and/or in person on a frequent
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED SCHEDULE
This is a full-time position and hours of work and days are
assigned Monday through Friday. Office hours are 7:00 AM - 6:00
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided
based on qualifications, merit, and business need.PI202159537
Keywords: Meetings & Events International, Evansville , Compliance Specialist, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!