Client Service Associate
Location: Cape Girardeau
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Client Service Associate supports the Financial Advisor (FA) in
the daily administration of their business by opening new accounts,
preparing and processing investment documentation, and maintaining
all related files and paperwork. This position will interact with
clients regularly regarding account maintenance and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform clerical functions related to opening client accounts and
ongoing account coding based on account features chosen by the
* Support the daily administration of the FA's business by opening
client accounts, preparing and processing investment documentation,
facilitating outgoing check requests and other disbursements,
maintaining current client information and anticipating client
* Interact with clients by phone, email, or in-person to respond to
their inquiries, provide account and market information, and
* Administrative duties not limited to scanning, answering phones,
preparing mailings, data entry, scheduling meetings, coordinating
business meals and travel arrangements.
* Maintain accurate and complete account and trade records/files as
required by Firm policy and industry regulation.
* Identify matters that require escalation including suspicious
activity, customer complaints, trading errors, and violation of
industry regulation or Firm policy.
* Series 7 and Series 66 preferred but not required.
* Provide exemplary service to clients with exceptional
interpersonal skill and written/verbal communication.
* Ability to organize large amounts of information and prioritize
workload to meet deadlines.
* Basic understanding of the Financial Services industry.
Education and/or Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1+ years Administrative experience
Systems and Technology
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Stifel is a more than 130 years old and still thinking like a
start-up. We are a global wealth management and investment banking
firm serious about innovation and fresh ideas. Built on a simple
premise of safeguarding our clients' money as if it were our own,
coined by our namesake, Herman Stifel, our success is intimately
tied to our commitment to helping families, companies, and
municipalities find their own success.
While our headquarters is in St. Louis, we have offices in New
York, San Francisco, Baltimore, London, Frankfurt, Toronto, and
more than 400 other locations. Stifel is home to approximately
9,000 individuals who are currently building their careers as
financial advisors, research analysts, project managers, marketing
specialists, developers, bankers, operations associates, among
hundreds more. Let's talk about how you can find your place here at
Stifel, where success meets success.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive
benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k,
wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Stifel, Evansville , Client Service Associate, Other , Cape Girardeau, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!