Company: Performance Contractors
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are looking for a crane operator to be responsible for
operating various types of cranes, from stationary to traveling
overhead cranes, and truck cranes. The crane operator's
responsibilities include knowledge of lever and pedal control,
driving cranes to the worksite, setting up the manufacturer's
operator's manual, inspecting the crane for safety daily, and
operating the crane under general supervision. You should be able
to lift and lower materials with precision and transport heavy
equipment to worksites.
To be successful as a crane operator, you should operate cranes
efficiently, take complete charge of all safety, clean and maintain
the hoisting mechanisms, and handle the process of job billing.
Ultimately, a top-notch crane operator should set and maintain a
standard of accuracy, be able to work in extreme weather
conditions, and operate the crane according to verbal, written, or
Crane Operator Responsibilities:
- Operating the crane under supervision.
- Inspecting the crane to ensure its safety.
- Performing routine maintenance.
- Carrying tools for running repairs.
- Understanding and executing the job billing process.
- Driving the crane to a worksite.
- Wearing PPT safety equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining the crane hoisting mechanism.
- Using lever and pedal controls efficiently.
- Setting up the manufacturer's operator manual.
Crane Operator's Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- CDL Class B license.
- CDL Class A license preferred.
- Must possess NCCCO or equivalent crane operator
- Minimum of 4 years industry experience.
- Knowledge of OSHA Regulations, and ANSI Standards in crane
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Pass drug test, background, and medical check.
- Daily and monthly equipment inspections.
Keywords: Performance Contractors, Evansville , Crane Operator, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!