Company: Performance Contractors
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Millwright with enthusiasm and
interest in machines to join our fast-growing team.
You'll find yourself working in various settings for different
industrial projects. On a daily basis, you'll use your specialized
tools to build and repair machines. You'll set up machinery based
on highly technical instructions and blueprints and occasionally
move machines to different locations.
Ultimately, you'll make sure that all machines operate properly and
our facilities remain safe.
- Build new industrial and construction machinery
- Repair broken or defective machine parts, using welding and
- Align equipment by using specialized tools (e.g. micrometer,
- Review and follow highly technical and complex machinery
- Transfer machines to several sites, either to install them or
- Disassemble machine parts when transporting or repairing them,
and reassemble the parts
- Collect and store distinct machinery parts
- Visit construction sites to assess potential problems or
- Collaborate with construction workers or engineers when using
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Millwright or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with construction equipment and
- Availability to travel regularly to different sites
- Strong communication and computational skills
- An eye for detail
- Team spirit
Keywords: Performance Contractors, Evansville , Millwright, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!