Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for exercising a specific patient population.
- - Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient
- - Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs,
files and other
documents as required.
- - Promotes a culture of process improvement by participating
unit/department based programs that supports the system's
- - Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams as
Role Specific Responsibilities
- - Performs and implements specific levels of exercise based on
and guidelines for activity of patients.
- - Provides supervision to assistants and students.
- - Provides education and marketing support.
- - Participates with the multidisciplinary teams.
- - Conducts routine exercise tests and prepares exercise
- - Trains and demonstrates proper exercise techniques and
equipment use to
- - Documents patient progress.
- - Level II: Trains with a certified Exercise Physiologist for
documented clinical hours within a one year period of time while
to develop, implement, and coordinate exercise programs and
medical tests under physician's supervision.
- - Level II: Required to pass American College of Sports Medicine
Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist (CEP) or Registered
Exercise Physiologist (RCEP) certification exam within one year
moving to Level II.
- - Bachelor or Master's degree in Exercise Science or relevant
health related field.
Licenses and Certification
- - Current BLS
Experience and Skills
- - Technical Experience: 3 years
- - Knowledge in exercise prescription in clinical populations,
passive and active range of motion
- - COVID VACCINATION
PandoLogic. Keywords: Personal Trainer, Location: Carbondale, IL -
62902 , PL: 554541186
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , EXERCISE SPECIALIST, Other , Carbondale, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!