Automotive Electronic Technical Support Representative
Company: PSI Power
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position Summary: *The Technical Support Representative
responds to incoming customer inquiries of a technical nature that
come in via email and phone and provides prompt troubleshooting
assistance on a variety of technical questions and issues related
to PSI Power products and applications. This position is
responsible for escalating technical product issues per established
procedures to internal departments for resolution and will
follow-up with the customer to provide a prompt resolution, thus
ensuring a superior customer experience.
*Essential Functions, Roles and Responsibilities (other duties may
be assigned): *
- Troubleshoots technical product issues and questions as they come
in from email or telephone.
- Works directly with Engineering department to determine the
solution for customers.
- Analyzes and escalates customer inquiries that require additional
assessment and works with internal departments such as Sales,
Shipping, and Engineering towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Ensures follow-up and communication with customers on pending
issues and resolution timelines.
- Updates customer/account information in internal systems as
- Navigates business operating system to provide stock status,
order status, ETA, tracking numbers, and prices.
- Attends product training to stay informed on new product
releases, and technical product information.
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: *
- Superior customer and client focus.
- Advanced automotive knowledge, and mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clear, concise, and professional verbal and written
- Ability to build trust and relationships.
- Exceptional data entry skills with intolerance for errors.
- Superior critical thinking skills to promptly assess, escalate
and resolve issues as needed
- Advanced familiarity with MS Office Suite, and business operating
systems; computer literacy required.
*Education and/or Experience: *
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Associates Degree and 6 months' minimum experience in a technical
support position in an automotive retail environment, or in-bound
call center, or relevant combination of education and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Associate (Preferred)
* Technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PSI Power, Evansville , Automotive Electronic Technical Support Representative, Other , Newburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!