3rd Shift General Labor-Industrial
Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
13337 3rd Shift General Labor, Evansville, IN 3 months
Sigma Systems is seeking a 3rd Shift General Labor to work onsite
in Evansville, IN.
**Pay rate $21 hr. **
**Steel Toed Shoes Required**
****HS diploma or GED preferred.***
**Main tasks for this manual labor role:
1) Hand stacking 50# bags of ingredients into hopper for shift
2) Stacking 40# blocks of feed onto pallets for shift
3) Applying sticker-like Labels onto blocks
4) Basic Math
5) Forklift driving
6) Sweeping up large piles of grain with a heavy shovel. **
Qualifications should the candidate in order to be considered for
- Lift 50 pounds repeatedly. Clean the mill provide
- Driving forklift. Will not be working in confined
- They will be provided with mask upon request. Dusty, noisy
environment. Facility temps are depending upon outdoor
- Must be able to follow direction & perform repetitive
- All training and instructions typically given on the
- Proficiency is attained in a short time on the job.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Basic Math.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods and technologies for non-office
- Ability to use all required cleaning instruments and equipment.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions, short
correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and in group
- Ability to work on feet for prolonged periods of time in a fast
- Ability to work in a noisy and dusty environment that is not
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Knowledge and compliance of all safety guidelines.
- Knowledge of basic math, counting, etc.
Education: high school diploma or equivalent Steel Toed Shoes
"REQUIRED BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE
CANDIDATE STARTS THE ASSIGNMENT.
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Evansville , 3rd Shift General Labor-Industrial, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!