Loan Representative, Auto
Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At OneMain, our Auto Purchase Program Loan Representatives serve
as the initial contact for customers with a variety of financial
needs. You will communicate with Dealer, Merchants, and customers
in handling the appropriate products or services OneMain offers by
listening and understanding their financial situation in a call
center environment. The position will require strong knowledge of
OneMain's personal lending products and a high level of motivation
to meet or exceed goals. Our work focuses on new and previous
customers who are looking for financing options to meet their
personal financial needs. OOneMain Financial is the country's
largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in
lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond
customers credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2
million people looking for simple, affordable loans. With branches
across 44 states, we're proud partners of the families and
communities we serve. They turn to us to help meet important
financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses,
household bills and auto purchases. It's all about doing the right
thing - a mission that hasn't changed for more than 100
- Reaching out via outbound calls or responding to inbound calls
from potential customers.
- Communicate with Dealer and Merchants in handling escalated
- Close partnership with supporting business partners such as
Product Support Managers, Central Verification, and Central
- Assist in collateral swaps and unwinding of purchase
- Identify defects which will delay our defined timeline with the
customer and escalate to ensure all pertinent parties are notified
and new timelines are mutually agreed upon. In addition, work with
senior management and project teams for necessary process and
- Partner closely with your team and peers, with an understanding
that the above defined milestone events are of the utmost
- Processing applications and closing sales for Secured Title or
- Implementing key strategies to drive growth as well as
demonstrating exemplary customer service standards and a high level
of energy to exceed goals.
- Reading and understanding credit bureau reports and maintaining
a high level of personal lending product knowledge.
- Maintaining awareness of company policies and procedures,
federal / state laws and providing guidance to other team members
to ensure compliance.
- Actively marketing and selling OneMain lending products and
services and demonstrating strong collaborative skills within a
team environment.This position will Support Dealer operating hours
with -25% of shifts falling in evenings and weekends. In addition,
holiday hours are required though they will be split amongst the
team.This position is required to work on site with limited
flexibility for work from home, must be comfortable in a fast
paced, corporate environment.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion to facilitate
good business decisions.
- Strong product knowledge and drive for results.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management skills.
- Sense of urgency in meeting or exceeding application processing
- Exceptional communication with team member and customers.
- High level of energy to deliver strong results.Preferred
- 2 or more years' experience in inside sales, customer service,
retail, or call center environment.
- Basic understanding of credit or personal finance
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus.A career with OneMain
offers you the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives.
You can steer your career with access to a variety of robust
training programs and opportunities to advance toward leadership
roles such as Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager. Other team member
benefits include competitive pay, variable incentives tied to
business performance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time
off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.Key Word
TagsSales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care,
Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level,
Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee,
Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience,
Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Evansville , Loan Representative, Auto, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!