Customer Service Representative - Collections
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Join us on Friday September 23, 2022 from 11:00 AM - 5:00PM at
the -Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library Expo and meet with our
Managers to learn more about our amazing career opportunities!
Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library 200 SE Martin Luther King Jr
Blvd Evansville, IN 47713 This is your opportunity to be the voice
of AT&T - a global leader in communications and technology. -
As a member of our team, you'll redefine customer service, creating
meaningful connections with each customer. Every interaction is an
opportunity to introduce the latest technology, services and
offers. While you drive to meet your daily and monthly sales goals,
you'll help our customers stay connected to what matters the most.
How you'll make an impact In this multi-faceted role, you'll be
trained to address a broad range of customer service call types
including, collections, retention, sales channel coordination,
billing and adjustments and advanced technical support. You'll use
creative problem-solving skills to address complex customer
questions and concerns while navigating between multiple tools and
systems to update customer accounts and maintain records. Your goal
will be to provide effective and timely resolutions for customers
and deliver personalized recommendations for our latest products
and services. Your consultative approach will help you meet monthly
sales goals and to ultimately deliver an outstanding customer
experience. What your day-to-day will look like
- You'll instill confidence and loyalty in the customers through
thoughtful listening, utilizing your knowledge of AT&T's
products and services to effectively service and retain
- You'll be an expert at simplifying the explanation of customer
bills, rate plans, and features of AT&T's products and
- You'll support customers with credit inbound -collections,
activations, customer service, E-services, revenue, fraud, business
and technical/roaming support inquiries, and other duties as
- You'll also engage Tier 3 support (network and IT), third party
vendors and suppliers as needed to address issues, service faults
and provide customer resolution.
- With your vital knowledge, you'll handle wireless local number
portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours
inquiries and pre-paid service.
- You'll use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and
resolve various customer-impacting issues such as voice and data,
that span multiple networks and elements. You'll need keep up with
changes to technology and applications, so you can provide the best
resolution for the customer.
- Get customers up and running with the latest products and
services -such as air cards, USB devices, as well as
AT&T-provided software & applications.
- In this full-time position (40 hours/week) you'll work a set
schedule including breaks, lunches and scheduled open time to
ensure availability to answer the customer's call and provide
exceptional service. Call center hours are Monday through Friday
7AM to 9AM, closed on weekends.
What you can look forward to
- Hourly pay starting at $18.87
- Paid training and additional resources to support you
- Excellent benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k)
plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off.
- Employee Discounts of up to 50% off on:
- Eligible AT&T wireless plans (up to two accounts per
employee; up to 10 lines per account) and wireless accessories
- AT&T Internet (Fiber where available)
- AT&T phone & AT&T wireless home phone
What we're looking for
- Call center or customer service experience
- Flexibility to work any schedule during hours of operation is
essential. Specific job assignments may require day, evening,
weekend, or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be
- Desire to work onsite in one of our call centers.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the
chance to round out your experience with training on the latest
technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and
promotions. If you're ready to take the lead as the voice of
AT&T, we'd love to hear from you! This job reports to our -5101
VOGEL RD., EVANSVILLE, IN. location. If considered, you must be
able to report to this location. - #connectourcustomers
Keywords: AT&T, Evansville , Customer Service Representative - Collections, Other , Corydon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!