Regional Talent & Retention Specialist
Company: Golden LivingCenters
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We rely on our Regional Talent & Retention Specialist to manage the
daily responsibilities of the full cycle recruitment process.
*Remote with some travel required*
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling availableBenefits & Conditions:
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance ProgramResponsibilities:Talent/Recruiting:
- Manages the daily responsibilities of the full cycle
recruitment process. Acts as a consultant to hiring managers for
recruiting, selection and processing of applicants for internal and
external selection processes, including but not limited to: leading
diversity recruitment efforts, leading the development of interview
questions and pre-employment tests or assessments and maintaining
relevant records, statistics and documentation.
- Screens all employment applications, interview candidates (by
phone or in person). Attend interview panels as requested. Make
recommendation for hire (or not hire), create and deliver all
employment offer letters for both exempt and non-exempt position
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to source,
identify, and attract quality candidates such as career fairs,
online job boards such as LinkedIn, or Indeed, and community
network events, etc. Develops an on-going and diverse pipeline of
prospective and qualified applicants.
- Ensures accuracy of statistics in the preparation and
distribution of weekly and monthly recruitment reports (job vacancy
report, time to fill metric, etc.).
- Maintains and updates all job descriptions and collaborate with
appropriate department and division heads to ensure that job
descriptions are current and up-to-date.
- Establish and maintain effective and professional relationships
with work colleagues, supervisors and managers.Retention:
- You will identify and implement retention efforts to reduce
turnover and improve engagement.
- You work closely with employees and managers to identify staff
learning opportunities and to create, deliver and curate relevant
- Performs other related duties as required.Territory/Region:
- Evansville, Newburgh, Tell City, Bloomington,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience within the
Recruitment and/or Human Resources field
- Recruitment and/or Human Resources work experience in the long
term care industry highly preferred
- At least 5 years' of recruitment experience (as a primary
- At least 3 years' of employee engagement or retention
experience (as a primary responsibility)
- High level of experience and comfort working within applicant
tracking and HRIS systems
- General knowledge of HR best practices and employment law,
Keywords: Golden LivingCenters, Evansville , Regional Talent & Retention Specialist, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!