RESPIRATORY THERAPIST - NICU Part-time As Needed
Company: Deaconess Women's Hospital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Women's Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining
top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need
exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family
centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical
roles. We are currently seeking a per diem Respiratory Therapist to
join our team of professionals in our Respiratory Therapy
Department. The Respiratory Therapist will primarily work closely
with the NICU team in providing care to neonates in addition to
adult patients. This position is per diem, with varied hours and
schedule.WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN'S HOSPITAL?We offer a work
environment that supports you personally and professionally, and a
work culture where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include
flexible work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders
and everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with
retirement savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet
insurance; and the ability to "give back" by supporting programs
and charities in our community. WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR RESPIRATORY
- The Respiratory Therapist must be a graduate of an approved
school of Respiratory Care.
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Current Indiana state Respiratory Therapist license.
- Must maintain a current status in BLS, ACLS, NRP, and STABLE
- One to two years working in respiratory therapy is
- Experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) a plus WHAT
ARE THE RESPIRATORY THERAPIST RESPONSIBILITIES?The Respiratory
Therapist will coordinate and provide respiratory care for neonates
(NICU) and adults.
- Provide teaching and training in respiratory care and is
responsible for competency training, administration and
- Perform arterial blood gas punctures and analyses and is able
to identify problems that affect test performance/results.
- Provide all modes of respiratory support, pulse oximetry, blood
gas monitoring and cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Perform intubation at delivery and in NICU setting
- Opportunity to join our fast growing Neonatal and Maternal
Transport Teams PI186445822
Keywords: Deaconess Women's Hospital, Evansville , RESPIRATORY THERAPIST - NICU Part-time As Needed, Other , Newburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!