Utility Tech FT
Company: Buchheit Logistics Inc
Location: Scott City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Buchheit Logistics is searching for a Utility Technician to be a
part of our commitment and a part of our journey. Here at Buchheit,
it's a family atmosphere. As a Utility Technician, you will assist
in keeping that commitment by helping the Buchheit Logistics
Maintenance Department to ensure that the Company's fleet is
maintained and road ready. Responsibilities:
- Knowledge in use of basic tools.
- Basic understanding of truck and trailer inspection
- Maintain Maintenance Department vehicles.
- Brand and store incoming tire inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and associated facilities.
- Must be able to work as an individual contributor.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Report any discrepancies or damages.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures,
rules and regulations.
- Basic computer and end-user software skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Other duties as directed or assigned. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid driver's license.
- Able to understand job duties and assignments. Successful
candidate is subject to a pre-employment drug test, WorkSTEPS and
criminal background check. Buchheit Logistics is an equal
Keywords: Buchheit Logistics Inc, Evansville , Utility Tech FT, Other , Scott City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!