Machine Operator / Assembler
Company: Fisher Dynamics
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job Description1st, 2nd, 3rd shift available Pay rate (based on
experience): starts at $15.82 with pay increase to $16.61 at 6
months2nd Shift Premium + $.503rd Shift Premium + $.65Must be able
to lift 40lb, work on feet for up to 12 hours, and work overtime
and weekends as requiredTo support the company's manufacturing
function, the Production Operator is responsible for operating weld
cell station(s) and/or assembly equipment, as well as packing
operations. In a busy production setting, this is a fast-paced
- To meet production needs, do various assembly processes and/or
- To check or verify the accuracy of a part, perform a variety of
visual and/or manual tasks.
- Count the number of units produced, print labels, and place
them on the containers.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by performing basic
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the departmentSkills
- Ability to adhere to predetermined processes
- Multi-tasking abilities and strong attention to detail
- ISO14001 and IATF 16949 quality standards knowledge
- Manual dexterity required to use a weld cell, pack, and/or hold
and operate hand tools.
- Communication skills are required to communicate and interact
with employees at all levels.
- Basic data entry abilities and the ability to handle visual
'touch screen' display panels are examples of computer literacy
- It is necessary to have sufficient math skills to complete
- Ability to collaborate well with othersHigh School diploma or
equivalent is required.You should be proficient in:
- Experience with Manual Machining
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Meets Physical Requirements
- High School / GED
- Shop Math Skills
- ISO 14001 Certification ExperienceSalary info:$15 - $17.11 /
Keywords: Fisher Dynamics, Evansville , Machine Operator / Assembler, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!