Company: Hampton Inn Marion
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRoom AttendantSUMMARY:Responsible for the
cleanliness, arrangement and supply of all guest rooms in an
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all
- Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and
attention to guest needs.
- Clean (x) rooms per day following the Housekeeping Guidelines
within an eight-hour work day while maintaining established
- After proving ability to increase workload, clean extra guest
rooms to receive additional compensation. Check fixtures,
television, radio, and heating/cooling equipment for proper
- Set heating/cooling equipment and radio on proper
- Inspect room for maintenance needs and report on maintenance
- Perform daily general clean duties and changing of bedspreads,
blankets, mattress pads and shower curtains as assigned.
- Log rooms cleaned on daily housekeeping report. Fold terry and
linen while waiting for rooms.
- Clean, organize, and restock cart at the end of the day (terry,
cups, toilet paper, rags, and fill spray bottles) Deliver supply
basket to laundry for restocking.
- Maintain cart, linen room, and vacuum cleaner cleanliness. Turn
in key and room status report to Guest Room Supervisor or front
- Know how to operate laundry equipment and maintain public area
- Must wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with the
Standards of Appearance. Have a thorough knowledge of emergency
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Be able to move luggage, packages, or furniture weighing up to
- Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in
the M&R Employee Handbook
- Perform other duties as assigned by management, of which the
employee is capable of performing
Keywords: Hampton Inn Marion, Evansville , Room Attendant, Other , Marion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!