RAD TECH / SURG TECH
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Surgical Rad Tech is responsible for performing a variety of
duties in relation to imaging patients and ensuring smooth
operations of the Diagnostic Imaging department while providing
appropriate levels of patient care and customer service.
- Performs diagnostic radiographic exams.
- Utilizes PACS and EMR systems.
- Maintains appropriate IV and Contrast competency.
- Follows established protocols and procedures for proper patient
position, exposure control, and radiation protection.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with all involved in the
patient care process.
- Cleans and inspects departmental equipment.
- Cleans and stocks Imaging rooms. Qualifications
- Associates degree in Radiology or Certificate Program
- CPR #PIQImagePandoLogic. Keywords: Surgical Technician,
Location: Benton, IL - 62812
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RAD TECH / SURG TECH, Other , Benton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!