ULTRASOUND TECH - DAY SHIFT
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: Johnston City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. The Ultrasound Tech is responsible for performing a
variety of duties in relation to imaging patients and ensuring
smooth operations of the Ultrasound department while providing
appropriate levels of patient care and customer service. Day Shift
- Performs ultrasound and radiography exams as appropriate.
- Utilizes PACS and EMR systems.
- Maintain appropriate IV/Contrast competency.
- Follows established protocols and procedures for proper patient
position, exposure control, and radiation protection.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with all involved in the
patient care process.
- Cleans and inspects departmental equipment.
- Cleans and stocks Imaging rooms. Qualifications
- Associate-----TMs degree in Radiology/Ultrasound or Certificate
Program in Radiology/Ultrasound required
- ARRT or RDMS registered or registry eligible required
- BLS required
- One year of experience preferred #PIQImagePandoLogic. Keywords:
Ultrasound Technician, Location: Johnston City, IL - 62951
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , ULTRASOUND TECH - DAY SHIFT, Other , Johnston City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!