PATIENT CARE TECH
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. Responsible for providing clerical unit support services
as well as patient care assistance to the patient care team.
- Assists nursing staff with patient care activities.
- Assists in medical emergencies, including CPR
- Performs duties as outlined in the SIH CNA Manual
- Communicates change in patients condition to the Registered
- Obtains specimen collections as ordered and in accordance with
- Contributes to a healthy workplace environment, by using
professional communication skills.
- Transports patients as required.
- Transcribes and enters patient orders and charges, if
- Arranges for services and follow-up appointments.
- Answers call lights and phone calls and direct them to the
- Responds to Physician request and processes Physician
orders.Basic rhythm interpretation of telemetry strips.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
- Orders and replaces forms, office supplies and restocks for
areas as needed.
- Processes patient--------s medical record.
- Assist in the maintenance of office equipment.
- Demonstrates telephone triage, etiquette and interdepartmental
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- IL CNA certification or current LPN or RN nursing student
- BLS required#PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Patient Care
Technician (PCT), Location: Jacob, IL - 62950
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , PATIENT CARE TECH, Other , Jacob, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!