PATIENT ACCESS - REGISTRATION REPRESENTATIVE
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Willing to consider remote candidates. Responsible for
interviewing incoming patients, pre-registration, registration, and
insurance verification to facilitate the registration process.
Responsibilities What You Will Do:
- Follows registration policy and procedures to accurately
identify patient, insurances, obtain required signatures where
- Verifies order is present in Epic/HI folders prior to
- Contacts, or refers to the appropriate individual/department to
provide necessary data to financially secure account.
- Offers patients all required brochures and obtains all
- Explains failed ABN to patient, obtains signatures and reviews
document for completeness.
- Collects and post ED copays. Balance drawer at end of each
shift. Qualifications What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medical Terminology
- Technical Experience 1 year
- Typing minimum 40 wpmWhat We Offer:
- A collaborative and inclusive community
- A culture that embraces personal responsibility
- Positive, non-judgmental patient and colleague experiences
#PIQPFSPandoLogic. , Location: Ozark, IL - 62972
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , PATIENT ACCESS - REGISTRATION REPRESENTATIVE, Other , Ozark, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!