DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
0.31 The Surgical Rad Tech is responsible for performing a
variety of duties in relation to imaging patients and ensuring
smooth operations of the Diagnostic Imaging department while
providing appropriate levels of patient care and customer service.
- Performs diagnostic radiographic exams.
- Utilizes PACS and EMR systems.
- Maintains appropriate IV and Contrast competency.
- Follows established protocols and procedures for proper patient
position, exposure control, and radiation protection.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with all involved in the
patient care process.
- Cleans and inspects departmental equipment.
- Cleans and stocks Imaging rooms. Qualifications
- Associate's degree in Radiology or Certificate Program
- CPR #PIQImagePandoLogic. Category: Healthcare, Keywords:
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, Other , Stonefort, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!