2022 Spring Internship (Jackson, Missouri)
Company: K·COE ISOM
Posted on: October 14, 2021
If you're a student looking for a spring
internship in a fun, friendly environment and want to work
alongside the best and the brightest in the industry, look no
further than Top 100 accounting & consulting firm K·Coe Isom.
K·Coe Isom interns are a diverse group of
talented individuals beginning their journey of discovery in a
multi-service consulting firm. You will gain broad exposure to
multiple types of tax return preparation where the primary rewards
are learning and applying your education to real-life
Spring interns gain real-world public
accounting experience while assisting with preparation of federal
and state tax returns for individuals, trusts and various business
types. They’re given access to technology tools and resources that
are the best in the business.
Internship Starts: January
Internship Ends: April 15,
Compensation: Starting at
Spring Tax Intern should expect to:
- Learn, be challenged and grow at an incredible pace.
- Gain hands-on experience, learning the diverse skills you need
to succeed in business.
- Work on projects where you can apply your academic knowledge,
manage priorities and deadlines, and develop new skills.
- Learn new technology tools and interpret data efficiently and
- Remain flexible amid changing work priorities and project
- Gain the trust of others by being forthright and honest in all
interactions with others.
- Build long-lasting relationships with your intern peers, as
well as other relationships that will help position you for the
next stage of your career.
What you’ll need for this
- Education: Applicants must be enrolled in a
bachelor’s or master’s degree program in a business related
- GPA: Must be 3.0 or higher in major and
overall. (Exceptions considered if a letter of recommendation from
an accounting professor is submitted.)
- Hours: Availability to work 20 hours minimum
- Location: Availability to relocate to the
internship location (Jackson,MO), if applicable.
What’s in it for you:
- A people-centered culture, with humor and fun as part of our
core firm values
- More freedom to grow and explore than you'll find in many
- Consideration for full time job offers post-graduation,
following successful completion of your internship.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Keywords: K·COE ISOM, Evansville , 2022 Spring Internship (Jackson, Missouri), Other , Jackson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!