OTR Truck Driver - Home Weekends!
Company: Drury Hotels
Location: Cape Girardeau
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Deliver weekly to Drury Hotels on an assigned route, overnight
in a Drury Hotel, home weekends!
1820 County Road 319 - Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
You belong at Drury Hotels.\n
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters
at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for
tomorrow) in this position.
Responsible for deliveries and unload scheduled deliveries to all
existing hotel properties as well as hotel construction and
renovation deliveries and backhauls as needed.
1. Responsible for deliveries and unload scheduled deliveries to
all existing hotel properties as well as hotel construction and
renovation deliveries and backhauls as needed. Have the ability and
knowledge to read a Bill of Lading to determine assignment as well
as completing and maintaining all required documentation relating
to performance of duties.
2. Responsible to document any delivery discrepancies and obtain
signature by the property team member.
3. Responsible to know and execute all return policy procedures.
Returns have written documentations or approval from Transportation
4. Responsible for reporting any trailer loading issues that may
cause an accident or damage to material to the Transportation
5. Responsible for inspecting the truck and trailer before using
and submitting report on condition of equipment. The driver must
check fluid levels, tire pressure, brakes, lights and turn signals,
windshield wipers, and all other appropriate equipment and systems
for proper and safe operation prior to use.
6. Responsible for monitoring all proper maintenance schedules for
the OTR truck and trailers and coordinating all maintenance and
repairs to the Transportation Manager to ensure compliance.
7. Relocating and moving trailers as needed.
8. Other Duties as Assigned
General Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. The ability to lift, push, pull or carry objects.
2. The ability to know your location in relation to the
3. The ability to quickly respond to signal.
4. The ability to see far distances and recognizes details.
5. The ability to choose quickly between two or more movements in
response to two or more different signals such as lights, sounds,
6. The ability to bend stretch, twist or reach with your body,
arms, and/or legs.
7. The ability of listening to and understanding information and
ideas presented through spoken words or sentences.
8. The ability to be able to use dollies, pallet jacks and
9. The ability to have sound judgement to strap and secure the load
before and after deliveries.
10. Expected to keep accurate, legible and complete timesheets and
expense reports on a biweekly basis.
11. Prepare, Maintain, and Report all work performed for purpose of
invoicing customers as well as to receive complete and proper
compensation for work performed.
12. Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The Truck Driver is required to follow all the regulations set up
by the Department of Transportation (DOT) to include but not
1. Compliance with the Federal Hands-free Driving Regulation
2. Maintain Drivers E-Logs according to I.C.C./FMCSA
3. Complete a Bi-Annual DOT Physical
4. Maintain a current CDL license
5. Needs to be able to unload products by hand and lift up to 50
6. Apply knowledge of commercial driving regulations in
transporting materials over long distances in a safe and
The Truck Driver Attitude and Appearance
1. Responsible for deliveries with +1 Service professional
2. Know and adhere to the DI Supply Drivers dress code.
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed
together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision,
prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member
Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development
plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize
Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper
Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Evansville , OTR Truck Driver - Home Weekends!, Other , Cape Girardeau, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!