Human Resources HR / Payroll
Company: Riverbend Nursing & Rehabilitation
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Riverbend Nursing & Rehabilitation -
Riverbend Nursing &
Rehabilitation is seeking
a Human Resources HR / Payroll for our
skilled nursing facility in Evansville,
The primary purpose of the job position is to assist with the
day-to-day human resource operations of the HR Department in
accordance with current acceptance policies and procedures.
Ensuring that all regulations and Labor Laws are followed and that
payroll is processed in a timely accurate manner.
- Maintain and effective, organized, efficient payroll system to
meet the needs of the facility
- Implement written policies and procedures that govern human
resource functions of the facility
- Prepare and submit accurate, complete payroll reports on a
- Verify employment data and backgrounds on job applicants
- Enter into the HRIS system all employment data, payroll and
personal information required
- Update the HRIS system as required with employee data, benefits
changes, salary increase, etc.
- Assist in orienting new employees
- Maintain all benefit records including health and dental, life
insurance, voluntary policies, PTO balances, ITO balances and FMLA
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- 2 years of college or a degree in accounting preferred.
- Previous Human Resources and Payroll experience is
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for;
Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Keywords: Riverbend Nursing & Rehabilitation, Evansville , Human Resources HR / Payroll, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!