Registered Nurse (RN) - Perryville, MO
Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Hiring Registered Nurses in Perryville, MO
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is
now hiring RN's to provide in-home healthcare services to help
those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the
satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and
peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with
time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities
with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us:
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits.
See our Careers page for more details about benefit
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings
Ideal Candidates will:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the
state(s) of practice
- Prefer minimum of one (1) year experience as an RN in an acute
care setting or equivalent; will consider new graduate nurses
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the
community we service, please apply today!
Please contact Rick Carey at 866-902-7187 ext. 350 or at
email@example.com today to learn more about our
opportunities where you can make a difference and enjoy life on
your own schedule and terms!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Evansville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Perryville, MO, Other , Perryville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!