Full Time Driver
Company: South Central Illinois Mass Transit
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: June 13, 2021
JOIN OUR TEAM AND EXPERIENCE A CAREER THAT WILL REALLY TAKE YOU
The Mission of South Central Transit (SCT) is to provide safe,
reliable and cost-effective public transportation to the citizens
of the communities we serve. We are committed to enhancing economic
development and quality of life through affordable, accessible
transportation services. Our SCT team pledges to provide courteous
service to our customers and aggressively meet the changing needs
of our region.
As a Full Time Driver, your primary objective will be to provide
safe, reliable, and cost-effective public transportation to the
citizens of the communities we serve.
Competitive wages. Full-time benefits include paid vacation,
Holiday, sick and personal time, 100% company paid insurance
(health, dental, and vision), and IMRF retirement.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Required to have High School Diploma, GED or related
- Ability to obtain or possess a Class C CDL with passenger
- Must have good driving history
- Must have open availability and flexibility with work
- Will participate in Drug and Alcohol testing program, including
negative pre-employment test
- Will be required to provide previous DOT drug testing
- Will submit to criminal history background check
SCT is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: South Central Illinois Mass Transit, Evansville , Full Time Driver, Other , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!